Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happily making my wish list of new roses for 2014, yay!




I am getting closer to ordering new roses for this year and so happy to do so...
Here are some of the roses I have had my eye on for a while. If all goes according to my plans, all these beauties will come into my gardens and share the landscape with my existing plants. I am truly overjoyed at the thought of owning these roses and caring for them....


 
 
 
r. Bishop's Castle (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Evelyn (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Gertrude Jekyll cl. (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Kew gardens (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Mary Rose (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Munstead Wood (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Queen of Sweden (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Charles Rennie MacIntosh
(David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. The ingenious Mr Fairchild
(David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Eglantyne (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Wildeve (David Austin)
                                                       



 
r. Miss Alice (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Ann Boleyn (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Sister Elizabeth (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Scepter'd Isle (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Huntington Rose (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Princess Anne (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Windermere (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Penelope
 
 
 
 
r. The Pilgrim (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Mary Magdalene (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
r. Lady of Shalott (David Austin)
 
 
 
 
All pictures used in my wish list are courtesy of the David Austin Handbook of Roses 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment